Grandaxin 50mg 60 pills
Add to cart
Grandaxin the drug has anksioleticheskoe action.
The preparation of the group of benzodiazepines (atypical benzodiazepine derivative), has an anxiolytic effect, accompanied by little sedative, muscle relaxant, anticonvulsant action. It is psychovegetative regulator eliminates various forms of autonomic disorders. It has a mild stimulating activity.
Due to the lack miorelaksiruyuschego effect of the drug can also be used in patients with myopathy and myasthenia. Because of atypical chemical structure, in contrast to the classical benzodiazepine derivatives, in therapeutic doses Grandaxin hardly causes the development of physical, psychological dependence and withdrawal. It is psychovegetative regulator eliminates various forms of autonomic disorders.
Grandaxin refers to the day anxiolytics.
- Neuroses and neurosis-like states (state, accompanied by emotional stress, autonomic disorders, moderate anxiety, apathy, decreased activity, intrusive experiences;
- Reactive depression is a moderately severe psychopathological symptoms;
- The disorder of mental adaptation (PTSD)
- Climacteric syndrome (as a standalone tool, as well as in combination with hormonal therapy);
- Premenstrual syndrome;
- Cardialgia (alone or in combination with other drugs);
- Alcohol withdrawal syndrome;
- Myasthenia gravis, myopathies, neurogenic muscular atrophy and other pathological conditions with secondary neurotic symptoms when anxiolytics are contraindicated with pronounced muscle relaxant effect.
Interaction with other drugs:
- Concomitant use of tacrolimus, sirolimus, cyclosporine and tofizopama contraindicated. plasma concentrations of drugs that are metabolized by CYP3A4, can be increased at the same time taking with tofizopamom. Application tofizopama with drugs that suppress the function of the central nervous system (analgesics, general anesthetic agents, antidepressants, H1-antihistamines, sedative-hypnotics, antipsychotics) enhances their effects (e.g., sedation and respiratory depression).
- Hepatic enzyme inducers (alcohol, nicotine, barbiturates, antiepileptics) tofizopama may enhance metabolism, which may lead to a decrease in its plasma concentration and therapeutic effect of weakening.
- Some antifungal drugs (ketoconazole, itraconazole) may slow tofizopama hepatic metabolism, which leads to an increase in its concentration in plasma.
- Some antihypertensives (clonidine, calcium channel antagonists) may enhance the effects tofizopama. beta-blockers may slow the metabolism of the drug, but this effect has no clinical significance.
- Tofisopam can increase digoxin plasma levels.
- Benzodiazepines can affect the anticoagulant effect of warfarin.
- Long-term use can inhibit the metabolism of disulfiram tofizopama.
- Antacids can interfere with the absorption tofizopama. Cimetidine and omeprazole inhibit metabolism tofizopama.
- Oral contraceptives can reduce the intensity of tofizopama metabolism.
- Tofisopam weakens the inhibitory effect of alcohol on the central nervous system.
- Hypersensitivity to the active or any other component of the drug or any other benzodiazepines; state, accompanied by a pronounced psihomotorym excitation, aggressiveness, or severe depression
- decompensated respiratory failure
- I trimester of pregnancy and lactation
- apnea syndrome during sleep (in history)
- simultaneous application of tacrolimus, sirolimus, cyclosporine.
The mode set individually, taking into account the patient's condition, the clinical form of the disease and individual sensitivity to the drug.
Adults appoint 50-100 mg (1-2 tablets.) 1-3 times a day.
At irregular application can take 1 - 2 tablets.
The maximum daily dose of 300 mg.
Elderly patients and patients with kidney failure the daily dose reduced about 2-fold.
- Comes in original packaging. Item is brand new and unopened.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep locked and away from children.
- Store in dry place at room temperature.
- Do not exceed storage temperature higher than 25 C
Important notice- the outer box design may vary before prior notice!